Apple TV+ scraps 'My Glory Was I Had Such Friends' after Jennifer Garner leaves project

An in-production Apple TV+ limited series "My Glory Was I Had Such Friends" is being scrapped, a report claims, after star Jennifer Garner exited the project.
The limited series, based on the Amy Silverstein memoir of the same title, was initially acquired by Apple in 2018 in a straight-to-series order. After an extended development period, Garner has now pulled out of the project entirely, a move which has reportedly killed the project on Apple's streaming platform.Sources of Deadline say scheduling issues forced Garner into leaving the show, though none of the parties involved have officially commented on the change. With Garner out, Apple has apparently decided not to proceed with it either.

Read more...

from AppleInsider News https://ift.tt/a47FLJ0
Apple TV+ scraps 'My Glory Was I Had Such Friends' after Jennifer Garner leaves project Apple TV+ scraps 'My Glory Was I Had Such Friends' after Jennifer Garner leaves project Reviewed by Ghaniiero on août 21, 2022 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.